“By exposing the mind and body to the Solfeggio Frequencies, you can easily achieve a greater sense of balance and deep healing; they align you with the rhythms and tones that form the basis of the Universe. This ancient scale is part of a 6-tone sequence of electro-magnetic frequencies called the Original Solfeggio Scale.”
“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” – Aldous Huxley
“The original Ancient Solfeggio Tones are sound frequencies found in Gregorian Chants; each tone comprised of an electromagnetic frequency required to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony. Although they were used to reinforce the relationship man had with Source, they were deemed to be ‘Lost’ and sent into obscurity because they enervated the influence the Vatican assumed it had over mankind.”
“The Solfeggio Frequencies are linked to mathematics and religion — which we’ll get to in a minute — and are said to have a powerful impact on one’s state of mind and health. Ancient societies have used the power of musical rhythm to hypnotize, heal and induce states of higher consciousness for centuries – indeed the theory behind the repetitive, rhythmic entrainment of binaural beats works on the same principal.”
Many will remember the Sound of Music song, “Doe, a deer…” that encapsulates modern musical scale, as in:
- “Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long, long way to run. Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow Sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread, that will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh).”
“This vocal note scale (do, re, mi, fa, so, la ,ti, do) is known as ‘solfege’ and is adapted from an invention by an 11th century monk named Guido D’Arezzo. He made many improvements in music theory and reworked standard notation to be more user-friendly by adding time signatures. To this day, this innovation has affected every modern vocalist. ‘Solfege’ in its original form can be found in Hymn to St. John the Baptist. It begins “ut (rather than do), re, mi, fa, so, la. And this is where the Solfeggio Frequencies story resonates from.”
“Before we explore the healing properties linked to the Solfeggio scale, let’s just acknowledge that music and healing are synonymous and this is nothing we don’t know already. It really is not far fetched at all to think that music can heal the body and reduce mental and physical suffering. Science has proven this to be true…”
“So powerful were the original six Solfeggio frequencies that their individual tones reversed the conditioning that caused severance from the Creator. They returned the balance belonging to the physical, mental and spiritual essence humanity was initially born with but had been stripped of.”
“The basic principle of Solfeggio Frequency Healing is that of resonance; every object is in a state of vibration and therefore creates a frequency/vibration. This includes the various parts of our body, such as our organs, muscles, bones, etc. If these parts of our body are vibrating at their normal, healthy frequency, we call this state “health”. If a portion of our body begins to vibrate at a frequency which is not harmonious to us, we call this “disease” (“dis-ease”).”
“It is possible to use sound to project the correct resonant frequency of that part of the body which is vibrating out of harmony back into the body, causing it to return to its natural frequency and return to a state of health. This projection of vibrational frequency can be done through the sacred harmony systems, for example. Not everyone vibrates to the same frequency. The key ingredient is a quote from sound healer Jonathan Goldman “Intent + Frequency = Healing” This is the key to all healing no matter what tools or modality you use. Also the patient must have three things to aid and assist their healing:
1. Positive attitude
2. Being open and receptive to the healing treatment
3. A willingness to make a life change”
☯ 396 Hz, 417 Hz, 528 Hz, 639 Hz, 741 Hz, & 852 Hz.
- 396 Hz → 3+9+6 = 18 | 1+8 = 9
- 417 Hz → 4+1+7 = 12 | 1+2 = 3
- 528 Hz → 5+2+8 = 15 | 1+5 = 6
- 639 Hz → 6+3+9 = 18 | 1+8 = 9
- 741 Hz → 7+4+1 = 12 | 1+2 = 3
- 852 Hz → 8+5+2 = 15 | 1+5 = 6 …Hmm…weirdhuh?
“As we look at the six original Solfeggio frequencies, using the Pythagorean method, we find the base or root vibrational numbers are 3, 6, & 9. **Nikola Tesla tells us, and I quote: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”“
Solfeggio Scale and the Additional Tones:
- “Following the pattern established by these original tones, additional frequencies can be calculated. There are three frequencies which can be calculated below the 396 before breaking the pattern (63, 174 Hz, 285 Hz) and there are infinite frequencies that can be calculated above the 852 ( 963 Hz, 1074, 1185 etc.).”
☯ 174 Hz, | Soul Star Chakra | – Reduce Pain:
- “The lowest of the tones appears to be a natural anesthetic; it tends to reduce pain physically, energetically, and Karmic-ly. Establishing conscious communication with/throughout all cells, and can help traumatized organs/tissues etc. to return to their optimal state.”
☯ 285 Hz, | Earth Star Chakra | – Influence Energy Fields:
- “Influencing energy fields, sending messages to restructure damaged organs/tissues; it also leaves your body rejuvenated and energized. Works on Energy fields, Auric field (Etheric/Mental bodies, Etheric/Ketheric templates), that are responsible for purity and perfection of human organ systems.”
☯ 396 Hz – “Ut” | Root Chakra | – Liberation from Grief, Guilt, Shame, and Fear:
- “Liberating Guilt and Fear associated with releasing emotional patterns. Realizes goals and aspirations by creating a very strong magnetic Pranic field of energy. Only goals with enough energy can be realized in material reality.”
☯ 417 Hz – “Re” | Sacral Chakra | – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change:
- “Breaking up of crystallized emotional patterns; connected with resonation processes/processes of amplification, enable returning to “original state of affairs” and your right path. Can cleanse traumatic experiences, clearing destructive influences of past events, and recreating the past so that it does not burden with its negative impressions. Can repair damages made by living in unaware fashion, or by living ‘alienated from Source’. “
☯ 528 Hz – “Mi” | Solar Plexus Chakra | – Transformation, Miracles (DNA Repair):
- “Brings transformation and miracles into your life, and ‘used to return human DNA to its original/perfect state’. Derived from Latin phrase “MI-ra gestorum,” meaning “miracle”; it’s the exact frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based. Tone ‘Mi’ activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose.”
☯ 639 Hz – “Fa” | Heart Chakra | – Re-connecting/Balancing, Relationships:
- “Associated with whole being interconnectedness, acceptance, love, enables creation of harmonious community and interpersonal relationships. Tone ‘Fa’ can be used for dealing with relationships problems within self, between family, partners, friends, etc. Strengthen extrasensory perception, for communication with parallel worlds or spiritual spheres, because it bridges distances, differences or conflicts.”
☯ 741 Hz – “Sol” | Throat Chakra | – Expression/Solutions:
- “Tone ‘Sol’ cleans the cell from different kinds of electromagnetic radiations. Another application of this sound frequency is solving problems of any nature. Aids well with strengthening the channel of communication within your self, with others, and your higher self; lead you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life. Helps you to find your voice, and stand up for yourself.”
☯ 852 Hz – “La” | Third Eye Chakra | – Strengthen Intuition, Returning to Spiritual Order:
- “Associated with a pure love frequency unconditional love; raises awareness and lets you return to Spiritual Order. Tone ‘La’ is linked to ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people/places/things. Introduces higher vibrational levels to a person or a cell, which is directly connected to the principle of Light. Light is a higher form of bio-energy, therefore can be used in opening a person up for communication with the all-encompassing Spirit.”
☯ 963 Hz – “Si” | Crown Chakra | – Awaken Perfect State, Connect to Divine Consciousness:
- “Awakens any system to its original, perfect state; (re-)connected with the Light, all-embracing Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world. Enables direct experience and the return to Oneness – our true nature. When applied to a cell, it can enable a kind of “cellular enlightenment”, and transformation of the cell to a higher level connected to the sense of just Being and returning to Oneness.”
“There are no ‘wrong ways’ to use the Solfeggios. Listen to the ones you are drawn to and only for as long as it feels right for you. As you start to ‘lose interest’, go to the next one that feels right for you. Listen for at least 3 times per week, minimum 15 minutes per session, for a period of 4-6 weeks.”
“You can also listen daily by using it as background music while doing other things (studying, work, cleaning, working out, yoga, etc.) Even use the Pure Tone Solfeggios in the background at low volume while watching a movie or listening to music. Be creative.”
“If you are listening to pure solfeggio frequencies without any additional music, then you’ll want to fine tune the volume so that it is comfortable for you. Some people are very sensitive to sound and some are not so find your optimal volume level. This should also apply for solfeggios mixed with music or nature sounds, however the solfeggio frequencies are usually at a lower level than the music or nature sounds, so it is more natural to play this at a higher volume.”
They can be listened to with or without headphones, but if it says it’s a Binaural beat type track – the results will be more pronounced through the use of headphones. Isochronic tones, however, are just as effective and made to be used in either way you so choose 🙂
- Binaural Beats: “First discovered by physicist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove in the mid 20th century, Binaural beats are responses within the superior olivary nucleus of each brain hemisphere to precisely measured sound tones. Two separate tones will be presented to each ear, the brainwave patterns will then passively mimic the difference between these tones. For instance, if 150 Hz is played in the right ear, and 155 Hz to the left ear, the difference between these tones will be experienced (5 Hz) as a very relaxing theta wave, and the user’s consciousness will move into that particular brainwave state, entraining neural rhythms via what scientists call frequency-following-response (FFR). Today, Binaural beats are used to stimulate positive mental states for all kinds of benefits such as meditation, relaxation, sleep, focus, increased creativity and much more.”
- Monaural Beats: “(The second type of sound wave) They are combined into one sound before they actually reach the human ear, as opposed to formulated in part by the brain itself, which occurs with a Binaural beat. In order for the brain to hear and interpret Monaural tones, the different elements involved must be of the same frequency (for instance 85Hz in your left ear & 85 Hz in your right ear). Monaural tones most often occur in nature and form the basis for musical chords. Binaural tones, on the other hand, usually come from man-made objects that produce noise, such as engines. Although both types of tone are thought to be effective in entrainment therapy, Monaural is a bit more flexible in that it doesn’t require the use of headphones in order to be effective.”
- “Isochronic Tones: “Are similar to Monaural tones in that they are combined into a cohesive listening experience before they reach the ear. However, with Isochronic tones, the tones themselves are switched on and off via predictable patterns, creating a pulse effect that is extremely effective when used for therapeutic reasons. It is this enhanced effect that make Isochronic sound quite possibly, as some believe, the most effective type of beat in brainwave entrainment.
- More info regarding Isochronic tones vs Binaural beats
“Keep your mind awakened to the power of these healing tones. Allow the sound of Solfeggio music cleanse your mind, body and soul.”
“Repetitive listening will be more beneficial as the vibrations of the music improve our sense of clarity and increases amount of energy. It Influences the energy field around you, your home and office and purifies the mind and body.”
- “One can start listening any solfeggio frequency according to the need. But it may be better to begin with frequency 396 Hz for Balancing Root Chakra. Visualize the red color. This frequency cleans the feeling of guilt and awakens your mind and turns grief into joy.”
- “Second useful Solfeggio frequency is 417 Hz for tuning Sacral Chakra. Color of Sacral Chakra is Orange. Visualize the Orange color. You will feel the change as the tone encourages the cell and your body feels energized.”
- “Solfeggio frequency of Solar Plexus Chakra is 528 Hz which brings transformation and has the power of DNA repair that is why it is a Miracles Tone. During meditation visualize the Yellow color and feel your body changing and aligning with this frequency. You will feel wonderful relaxing effect on mind and body. 528 Hz is the exact sound frequency used by genetic scientists to repair DNA.”
- “Listen Solfeggio frequency 639 Hz which helps you in connecting and balancing relationship and also opens Heart Chakra. During meditation and listening, during daytime as background music visualize Green color. This Solfeggio frequency has so much effect on inter personal relationship that it brings harmony in family, friends and social circle.”
- “Start Solfeggio music with 741 Hz frequency for balancing Throat Chakra. Visualize the color sky Blue. Vibrations of Music help in solving problems and awakening intuition. Your continuous listening to the music during the meditation will lead to pure, stable, spiritual, healthier and simple life.”
- “Solfeggio music with 852 Hz frequency helps in opening Third Eye Chakra. The color of Chakra is Indigo, so visualize Indigo color while listening Solfeggio music tuned to 852 Hz frequency. Your repeatedly listening will enable the cells to transform themselves into a system of higher level.”
- “Solfeggio music having 963 Hz frequency reconnects you with the spirit and awakens any system to its original and perfect state. Vibrations and listening to the music with eyes closed visualize violet color rays which enables you to experience Oneness and connects you with the spiritual world and balances Crown Chakra”
“Question – What if i feel “negative” emotions or bodily sensations while listening?:
- As you also start to listen to the frequencies, you may encounter symptoms such as headaches, body twitches or even nausea. You may also feel emotions like anger, sadness, irritation, frustration, fear, anxiety, guilt, etc. come to surface. Do not be alarmed. This is perfectly normal. The tones are removing energetic blockages from your body so that the natural flow of energy circulates more freely. Just do your best to stay in that emotion so that your energy system can fully heal it. When they come to surface they are ready to let go. So it is safe to allow yourself to feel them. You may encounter these experiences through several listenings before they start to fade away for good. Patience and courage may be needed. And you have that within you.”
“All 9 Solfeggio Frequencies | Meditation Music” – [01:28:01]
I’ve included two links for each frequency, a longer one to listen to for a healing sleep, and a shorter one that can be used for a meditation session:
- ☯ 174 Hz | “Sleep [09:09:08]” | “Meditation [01:01:00]”
- ☯ 285 Hz | “Sleep [09:09:09]” | “Meditation [01:11:10]”
- ☯ 396 Hz | “Sleep [08:00:00]” | “Meditation [01:00:09]”
- ☯ 417 Hz | “Sleep [07:59:59]” | “Meditation [01:11:10]”
- ☯ 528 Hz | “Sleep [09:09:08]” | “Meditation [01:00:00]”
- ☯ 639 Hz | “Sleep [06:06:05]” | “Meditation [02:00:09]”
- ☯ 741 Hz | “Sleep [08:00:00]” | “Meditation [01:11:10]”
- ☯ 852 Hz | “Sleep [09:09:08]” | “Meditation [02:59:59]”
- ☯ 963 Hz | “Sleep [08:00:00]” | “Meditation [01:00:00]”
- “9 Solfeggio Frequencies | Deep Relaxation & Healing Sleep” – [09:09:10]
- “All 7 Schumann Resonance Frequencies @ Once | 432 Hz” – [02:00:00]
- “Chakra Meditation/Sleep Music | Healing Frequencies, Open & Empower All Chakras” – [09:09:09]
- “Complete Chakra Alignment Activation & Healing | Solfeggio Isochronic Tones” – [00:49:56]
- “Activate Qi Flow With OM Mantra & Powerful Drums | Solfeggio 852 & 963 Hz” – [01:09:44]
- “Divine DMT ULTRA DEEP DELTA Brainwaves with Jnana Mudra” – [02:00:00]:
- “This specific track is intended to help activate the ‘Supreme Knowledge’; It is the approximated Frequencies needed to achieve it. Together with the Gyun/Jnana MUDRA, it should be used during meditation mostly and while sleeping. This music has been tuned to A4 = 432 Hz and 60 bpm, it features the 432 Hz Universe Resonance, 10000 Hz Full Restore Frequency, 1565 Hz Balance Spiritual Well-Being Frequency, 40 Hz Brain’s Operating System Frequency, 3.5 Hz DNA Stimulation Frequency, and 0.5 – 4 Hz Ultra Deep Delta State of DMT Frequency. It also plays all the 7 Chakras tones through a Vibration Melody: | Root = 256,8 Hz |Sacral = 288,2 Hz | Solar Plexus = 323,5 Hz | Heart = 342,8 Hz | Throat = 384,8 Hz | Third Eye = 432 Hz | Crown = 484,8 Hz |
Related Links to Browse:
⚛ Relevant Scientific Studies/Articles – Benefits of Using Various Sound Frequencies:
- I thought I would add some relevant scientific studies and articles that pertain to the benefits of using various sound frequencies in regards to human health:
- “The Effect of Music on the Human Stress Response” (2013): “Music listening impacted the psychobiological stress system. Listening to music prior to a standardized stressor predominantly affected the autonomic nervous system (in terms of a faster recovery), and to a lesser degree the endocrine and psychological stress response.”
- “The Impact of Binaural Beats on Creativity”
- “The Effect of Gamma-Enhancing Binaural Beats on the Control of Feature Bindings Study”
- “Cortical Reorganization in Recent-Onset Tinnitus Patients by the Heidelberg Model of Music Therapy”: “A two year study supported by the Klaus Tschira Foundation in Germany, which showed that sound therapy was able to significantly reduce the symptoms of chronic tinnitus. Not only did sufferers report a significant decrease in their symptoms, MRI images of the subject’s brains during treatment showed that sound therapy was able to activate certain areas of the brain that researchers believed were responsible for the unpleasant symptoms associated with tinnitus.”
- “Intracranial Electroencephalography Power and Phase Synchronization Changes during Monaural and Binaural Beat Stimulation (2014)” – From the European Journal of Neuroscience
- “Ultrasound Therapy for Prostate Cancer Developed”, And the actual study: [“Focal Therapy for Localised Unifocal and Multifocal Prostate Cancer: a prospective development study”]
- “A Review: High Frequency Oscillatory Activity in the Human Brain”
- “The Effect of Low-Frequency Sound Stimulation On Patients with Fibromyalgia: A Clinical Study”
- “High-Frequency Binaural Beats Increase Cognitive Flexibility: Evidence from Dual-Task Crosstalk Study”
- “Filtering Water with Acoustics Nanotube Technology”: “Innovators at NASA’s Johnson Space Center have developed a filtration device to effectively eliminate contaminants from water supplies. The unique aspect of the technology is its use of acoustics rather than pressure to drive water through small-diameter carbon nanotubes. The invention requires less power than conventional filtration systems and is well-suited to a variety of water processing needs.”
- “The Sound Of Healing: Study Says Sound-Stimulation Could Help Alzheimer’s Patients”
- “The Effectiveness of Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy in Medicine” – Duke University
- “Eliminating the Attentional Blink through Binaural Beats: A Case for Tailored Cognitive Enhancement.”
*Edit 1 – January 2018:
*Edit 2 – Feb | 18 | 2018:
- Audible Sound
- Emotional Sound
- Mental Sound
- Spiritual Sound
- Cosmic Sound
“Sound has two aspects, its physical aspect and its subtle aspect. The physical aspect of sound is the sound that we hear. It is created by sound waves vibrating in our ears and our body.
Low-pitched sound effects the denser parts of our body, the bones and muscles. Lowpitched sound effects the lower parts of the body. High pitched sound effects the finer parts of the body, the skin and the nerves. High pitched sound also effects the head and upper body.
“We all have an underlying emotional vibration. Our emotional energy field is formed by the main emotions we have experienced during our life. Psychics will often perceive these emotions as colours in the auric field around the body In Chinese medicine there are said to be five elements. Each element has an association with an organ in the body and an emotion. This emotion will be heard in the sound of the voice.”
Wood – Liver – Anger – Shouting
Fire – Heart – Joy/Lack of Joy – Laughing/Lack of Laugh
Earth – Spleen – Sympathy – Singing
Metal – Lungs – Grief – Weeping
Water – Kidneys – Fear – Groaning
“When we think positive or negative thoughts it creates a subtle vibration in our body and in the energy field around our bodies. All of us have a mental energy field around us, which is created from our persistent thoughts.
The Buddha said that each of us is the result of our past thoughts –
“Our present thoughts create our future life. Our life is created by our mind. If a person speaks or acts with a mind grounded in fear suffering will follow him as surely as summer follows spring. If a person speaks or acts with a mind grounded in love happiness will follow him as surely as his shadow never leaves him.” (Dhammapada)
Negative thoughts towards other people can have a harmful effect on our bodies.
“Great spiritual teachers emanate a powerful subtle energy. In India there are said to be two types of mantra, an inert mantra and a spiritually charged mantra.
An inert mantra is one learnt from a book or from an ordinary teacher. A spiritually charged mantra is one given to us by a realised spiritual teacher. The spiritually charged mantra contains the power of the teacher’s spiritual realisation and is transmitted to the student when they are ready.
“In Sanskrit the name for the heart chakra is ‘Anahata’. The word ‘Anahata’ means unstruck or unbeaten. ‘Anahata Nad’ or ‘Anahata Shabda’ refers to the Vedic concept of unstruck sound, the sound of the celestial realm.
“Anahata is so called because it is in this place that munis or sages hear that sound (Anahata – Shabda) which comes without the striking of any two things together.” (John Woodroffe)
A muni is an ascetic, a great sage. The word means “he who is silent”. The inner sound heard in deep meditation is said to be ‘Aum’ by the sages of India, ‘Hu’ by the Sufis.
Aum is called the ‘Shabda Brahman,’ eternal sound or God as sound/vibration. According to the Vedas the entire universe has emanated from this primordial sound.”
“The Supreme Being has been called by various names in different languages, but the mystics have known him as Hu, the natural name, not man-made, the only name of the Nameless, which all nature constantly proclaims. The sound Hu is most sacred……… for it is the origin and end of every sound as well as the background of each word. The word Hu is the spirit of all sounds and of all words, and is hidden within them all, as the spirit is hidden in the body.” ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan
“The scriptures of India (Vedas) state that music provides the vehicle for the manifestation of the cosmic sound. The voice is the most potent medium for the expression of the cosmic sound.
“When the soul desires to express itself in the voice, it first causes an activity in the mind; and the mind by means of thought projects finer vibrations in the mental plane; these in due course develop and run as breath through the regions of the abdomen, lungs, mouth, throat, and nasal organs, causing the air to vibrate all through, until they manifest as voice. The voice therefore naturally expresses the attitude of mind whether true or false, sincere or insincere.” ~ (Hazrat Inayat Khan)
“When we give a sound healing treatment to another person the sounds we make will act as a carrier for our healing/loving intention. The person receiving the sound healing will feel this healing intention. The voice is the primary medium for the most direct and natural form of sound healing. Our earliest memories of the power of the voice occur when we hear the lullabies sung by our mother. Whenever we sing, chant, or produce harmonic overtones with our voice, the reverberation is felt throughout the body.
Sound effects our physical body through resonance. Sound effects our emotional body through tone colour, harmony and intervals.
“There are instances in ancient tradition when birds and animals were charmed by the flute of Krishna, rocks were melted by the song of Orpheus; and the Dipak Raga sung by Tansen lighted all the torches, while he himself was burnt by reason of the inner fire his song produced. Even today the snakes are charmed by the Pugi (a flute) of the snake charmers in India. All this shows us how the ancients must have dived into the most mysterious ocean of music.” ~ Hazrat Inayat Khan
“The word chakra is a Sanskrit term meaning “wheel”, for chakras are seen as spinning wheels of light by those with the ability to see subtle energy. The chakras are found in many traditions, including Hindu and Tibetan. Many esoteric and occult “Mystery School” describe these energy centers. While the chakras have been incorporated in many spiritual practices, their existence seems to be based, not upon religion, but upon awareness of energy. There is even scientific instrumentation that is beginning to record and validate them.
There are seven main chakras, seven spinning balls of energy that are located centrally in the front and the posterior of the body. These chakras are transduction points– places where subtle energy from higher planes begins to become denser. The energy from the chakras then becomes more dense as it comes into the body. It next becomes the acupuncture points and meridians and finally, this energy transduces into the density of the physical body. Imbalances in the physical body can be detected through the chakras. Frequently, healers who work with subtle energy can detect imbalances before they manifest in the physical body by feeling imbalances in the chakras. By balancing the chakras, imbalances in the physical body will often disappear.
There is a feedback loop occurring with the energy of the chakras. The physical body interfaces with this energy and vice versa. Frequently, an imbalance in a chakra will manifest later in the physical body. It is possible, such as through a traumatic injury, for both the physical body and the chakras to be simultaneously imbalanced. Healing of the physical occurs much more rapidly when the subtle anatomy–particularly the chakras–are aligned after physical injury. Frequency shifting through resonating the chakras allows us to help create balance and alignment within ourselves.” For a brief description of the chakras, click here
“There are numerous sound that seem to resonate the chakras. Among the most popular are the use of vowels and the use of mantras. This use of vowels seem to be highly effective in balancing the chakras. The Sacred Vowel are considered sacred in many different traditions and Mystery Schools throughout the planet, including ancient Egyptians, Hebrew, Islamic, Tibetan, Japanese and Native American. There are a number of different systems of Sacred Vowels to balance the chakras.
An alternative method of resonating the chakras is to use the Bija Mantras, the Sanskrit letters from the Vedic traditions, which by themselves are said to balance and align the chakras. There are silent Bijas and spoken Bijas. These are the spoken Bijas that are chanted aloud in order to resonate the chakras. As with all systems of using sound, there are variations. Such is the case with the Bija Mantras.
There are many other aspects of using sound to resonate the chakras as well. Each chakra in the Vedic tradition is also associated with a particular element. In addition are sounds from the Shabd Yoga, the science of the Audible Sound Current. These sounds are considered to be Divine Emanations of the Creator.
Another aspect of sonic chakra resonance has to do with the actual frequency or keynote of each chakra. There a multitudinous different keynotes and scales with regard to this. I often will simply sound the vowels on a monotone (in the same key) and let the harmonic (and the specific formant of the vowel) create the chakra resonance.
Of particular note is that the fundamental frequencies used for this system are harmonically related–that is the notes are the natural result of the geometric vibrations of a given string (brought within a single octave). The tuning is different than that of a keyboard (which utilizes a C that vibrates at 261 Hz). The notes that are created from this harmonically related scale are based upon the harmonics created from the fundamental notes of the note C that vibrates at 256 cycles per second (and then having the harmonics transposed down so that the fit within the octave of that C note). 256 Hz. is a harmonic of 1 cycle a second. Many believe this keynote to be in natural resonance with many of the frequencies of the Earth itself. Some belief it is a harmonic of the actual frequency of the Earth. . .
Om Mani Padme Hum: ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྂ༔ | ॐ मणिपद्मे हुम्
ॐ ♡ ∞
Massive love and thanks to AdmirableByrd at reddit.com/r/Soulnexus/ for this incredibly comprehensive article which can be found here in its entirety: https://www.reddit.com/r/Soulnexus/comments/7d1cuk/solfeggio_frequencies/💓 🌈