Fluoride in tap water can have adverse effects on the Pineal Gland (third eye)
“Water fluoridation is the controlled addition of fluoride to a public water supply to reduce tooth decay”.
Unfortunately the fluoride that is added to our drinking water is a waste product of the fertiliser industry, a large amount of fluoride is present in phosphate ore. Sulfuric acid is added to process the ore which results in the fluoride being vaporised, the gas is highly toxic, to prevent pollution, wet scrubbers are now used to draw off this waste product which is then sold to municipal water authorities to be added to the drinking water supply.
This fluoride added to our drinking water is not natural, it is either Hydrofluorosilicic Acid, Sodium Silicofluoride or Sodium Fluoride. Two scholarly studies (Masters & Coplan 1999, 2000) report a relationship between water treated with silicofluorides and elevated levels of lead in the blood of children.
WHO CONTROLS THE DOSAGE?
The fluoride in our drinking water in Australia is allowed to be as high as 1.5mg/l, in the USA the dose is not permitted to be higher than 0.7mg/l. Then of course how much fluoride we ingest depends on how much tap water we drink and what other products we consume such as cereals, beverages etc. which are made using fluoridated water.
THE MINDS EYE
The pineal gland has been linked to extrasensory abilities; among them intuition, discernment, psychic awareness and expanded mind capacity. The gland’s semblance to the human eye and its location in the brain make it appear to be, quite literally, the mind’s eye. Practically speaking, the desires of our heart direct our eyes to and from that which we do and don’t want. The eyes then receive light into the body, send it to the brain, which transports it to the pineal gland. The light stimulus activates the gland.
Calcification is the biggest problem for the pineal gland. Fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland more than any other organ and leads to the formation of phosphate crystals. As your pineal gland hardens due to the crystal production, less melatonin is produced and regulation of your wake-sleep cycle gets disturbed.
In addition to fluoride, halides like chlorine and bromine also accumulate and damage the pineal gland. Eliminating fluoride may be the best first step for reducing health concerns. Use fluoride-free toothpaste, avoid tap water, and drink filtered water. For the best filtered water, use a reverse osmosis water filter or a gravity fed system certified and tested to remove at least 97% of fluoride.
(Article supplied by Clear Choice water)
How To Decalcify Your Pineal Gland
The idea of having a calcified pineal gland can be likened to a door being glued shut. Although the pathway is unable to be used while it is glued shut, it is still a doorway never the less! With constant pushing the door will eventually break open. Below you’ll find what are said to be some of the best ways to decalcify your third eye (The * indicates that they should be taken with at least one of the other things mentioned for full effect.):
– Avoid all things fluoride: Tap water, cooking with tap water, fluoridated toothpaste, inorganic fruits and vegetables, showers with out filter, red meat, and any sodas and artificial food and drinks. I know how difficult it can be to stick to only organic fruit and vegetable but it is important to start where you are and begin to make those changes where it is possible.
-Install a fluoride filter to your shower hose. These are widely available on Ebay (Fluoride is absorbed into the body through the skin) In most cases they are very simple to install. Buy a water filter jug or urn (ensure that it has the correct filter for fluoride filtration) – these usually filter out chloride and heave metals too and the water tastes great! The ‘Waters’ brand is highly recommended. Fit an under sink water filtration unit or have a plumber fit one for you.
– Pineal gland detoxifiers and stimulants: Hydrilla Verticillata, Chlorella, Kelp powder, Spirulina, blue-green algae, Iodine, Zeolite, ginseng, borax, D3, Bentonite clay, chlorophyll, blue skate liver oil.
– Foods: raw cacao, goji berries, cilantro, watermelon, bananas, Honey, Coconut Oil, hemp seeds, seaweed, and noni juice.
– Essentials oils can be used to help stimulate the Pineal Gland and facilitate states of spiritual awareness, meditation, astral projection, etc. Good essential oils for Pineal Gland purposes include: Lavender, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Parsley, Davana, Pine, Pink Lotus, and Mugwort (excess use of Mugwort has a neurotoxin effect if inhaled directly, so be careful!). Essential oils can be inhaled directly, burned in a diffuser or nebulizer, and added to bath water.
– Citric acid (LOTS of lemons* will work.)
– Garlic* (Take about half a bulb a day or more for a while, if you crush it and soak in raw apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice it will deodorize it. Use the leftover vinegar or lemon juice on a salad. Personally, I drink it all down.)
– Raw apple cider vinegar* (Contains malic acid. Take a lot of it. Make sure it’s raw, as that is very important. Braggs is the best brand) Everyday I fill a 1 Quart Mason jar with Ionized Alkaline water, 8 tablespoons of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of raw, local honey. This has so many benefits aside from the pineal gland!
– Sungazing (Gazing at the sun during the first 15 minutes of sunrise and last 15 minutes of sunset will do wonders for your pineal gland)
–Regular Meditation and Chanting. Chanting causes the tetrahedron bone in the nose to resonate and this resonance causes the Pineal Gland to be stimulated and when it is stimulated it secretes more beneficial hormones, and remember: these beneficial hormones keep your appearance youthful. The sound “OM” resonates with the Fourth Chakra, known as the Heart Center, the seat of Unconditional Love. Chanting OM opens you up to Universal and cosmic awareness. You can chant up to 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or however long you desire to.
– Crystals that benefit the Pineal Gland include: Amethyst (wand), Laser Quartz (wand), Moonstone, Pietersite, Purple Sapphire, Purple Violet Tourmaline, Rhodonite, Rose Aura, and Sodalite. However, any indigo, violet, or dark purple gemstone or crystal can be used to stimulate the Pineal Gland and open/balance/align the 6th and 7th Chakras. Placed directly on the 3rd eye or brow chakra for 15-30 minutes a day or every other day will help to open/balance/align the 3rd Eye (Brow) chakra and prevent/remove calcification of the gland. The best exercise for Pineal Gland stimulation and health is to take an amethyst obelisk crystal or an amethyst wand, point it at the 3rd eye (point of the wand should touch your skin) and look up directly at the Sun with your eyes closed. Do this everyday or whenever you feel like it for about 5-10 minutes. The Sun’s rays will penetrate through the base part of the obelisk or the end part of an amethyst wand and beam directly into the Pineal Gland stimulating it. You can also use the Laser Quartz (wand) as well. Quartz crystal benefits every single chakra.
– Magnets. Attaching a magnet (that sticks by adhesive) to the part of your skin above your 3rd eye (located between your two physical eyes but slightly higher or slightly above the eyes) for a few hours throughout the day will also stimulate the Pineal Gland and help to decalcify it. Magnets cause the body to become alkaline, especially the part of the body where the magnet is attached. Any strength (gauss) magnet will work, but only use magnets on the head area during waking hours. The energy from Ra (Sun) will magnify the strength of the magnet’s effect on the Pineal Gland.
– Natural Entheogens (not for everyone): Ayahuasca, Psilocybin Mushooms, peyote, changa, cannabis, salvia, DMT and more.
Like with most things, finding a “remedy” for something that is not quite so straight forward isn’t the answer. The search for a “remedy” in itself is a train of thought that is lazy, mechanistic, and not one in line with the specific goal here. However, what is required is dedication, time, and work. I will be implementing some of these proposed remedies as part of my upcoming fast along with beginning a regular practice of meditation and chanting… not specifically as a “cure-all,” but rather as an opportunity to take the energy my body normally uses for digestion and redirect it toward healing and development in order to reaffirm my intent for the future.
Source: Estella Hoad. http://www.thehealersjournal.com