Have you ever felt lonely or alienated? Like you just can’t relate to anyone around you? There might be a reason for that. You may be in the small percent of society that some believe to have a distant provenance, sent here on a mission to benefit humanity.
What is a Starseed?
Starseeds are advanced beings that originate from far-distant stars and galaxies, whose mission is to assist earth into the Golden Age. They are highly evolved souls with an unfathomable amount of wisdom hibernating in their core. And though they may come from a faraway galaxy, lightyears away, they have found a new home living here on Earth.
Starseeds experience a total amnesia as to their true identities, however, each is encoded with an activation switch. Each “awakening” is unique and can range from measured and calm to abrupt and intense. When activated, Starseeds don’t need to be told what they are, they inherently know. They recall their purpose on earth and where they’re from with no explanations needed.
While there are many different beliefs as to the origins of Starseeds, their purpose is clear; they are on earth to be of service to mankind. They are not here to learn or study humans, but to assist our societies into a new age. While scientists will always question the belief in Starseeds, they can never disprove their existence.
Starseeds look, act and feel like normal human beings, however, they experience an innate loneliness and a longing to return home. While they are quick to discern human agendas, they find human behavior to be bewildering and irrational and are reluctant to involve themselves with society. One of the most telling #Starseed characteristics is their feeling of genuine excitement upon learning that they might not be human after all. They are naturally drawn to the concept of space exploration and “science fiction” – from the belief in sentient life in distant galaxies to the science behind star ships. TV shows and movies such as E.T., Star Wars, and Star Trek provide comfort, for reasons they may not be able to express.
Piqued your interest? Does this sound like you? If you’re wondering “Am I a Starseed?” then you’re already on the right path. Below is a list of 27 Starseed characteristics that are commonly agreed upon. Read on to see if there’s a deeper self that you may be missing.
- From a young age, you have had an inherent wisdom that usually comes later in life for other people.
- You’ve been told you’re an old soul and you agree. You feel ancient to the core
- No matter where you are, you always have a feeling of homesickness. You know what home feels like, even if you can’t express it, and you know that your house is not it. This may even lead to depression in some cases.
- Even as a child, you have always felt different, as though you are unique and others cannot understand you. You feel divided from the world — as if it is a constant battle of “them” vs. “you.”
- You often feel morally superior to others, regardless of education or social stature.
- Your sense of empathy is overwhelming.
- You feel different from those around you, however, you have a natural inclination to relate to their struggles.
- Your physical body is an enigma to doctors. It functions differently than everyone else’s and the medical world struggles to understand it. This may manifest itself in ways as small as a lower than average body temperature or inability to withstand heat.
- You are incredibly intelligent, but bored easily by traditional academics.
- You have had a paranormal or psychic experience. You may have seen a ghost, heard other’s thoughts, had dreams that became reality, etc.
- You feel as though you have a purpose or mission to fulfill, but struggle to find what you want to do with your life.
- You lack the passion or intrigue to truly devote yourself to one area and understand the banality of life.
- The physical limitations of your body often frustrate you.
- You feel as though you should be able to do more but are vexed by your restrictions. This is because Starseeds remember far more freedom in their physical form.
- Your dreams are vivid and exceptional, and waking life never seems to measure up. Often, your dreams will seem other worldly — as though your mind has created a completely separate universe.
- Others are often wary of you or feel uncomfortable in your presence. People instinctually know that you are different, but struggle to verbalize why. You may even feel isolated within your own family.
- You have very few friends, but those who are seem to understand you without need of explanation.
- Animals trust you and are naturally drawn to you. You understand them to the point that it feels as though you can communicate. The same is true for babies and small children. They find you fascinating and seem mesmerized in your presence.
- You are interested in spirituality but see the divine beyond books and religion. You may not be able to put it into words, but you have a deep understanding that spirituality has always been an intrinsic part of you.
- You are drawn to metaphysics and the science behind other worlds.
- You can feel who people are without them ever saying a word. You see beyond the external façade and instinctually know when they are lying. You may seem rude in conversations because you know what the other person is going to say before they’ve even started. People think you are disinterested, when in reality you are frustrated by the pace of the conversation.
- From a young age, you questioned the ways of society and still feel perplexed as to how other’s don’t see its mistakes. Though your dreams are exceptional, you’ve always had trouble sleeping.
- You have a natural ability to make others feel better – whether through medicine or your words. Strangers will often open up about their problems without even realizing it.
- People’s first impression of you is often aloof or cold, however, once they get to know you, they consider you to be one of the most loving people that they know.
- You avoid large crowds and find it hard to handle people in large doses — even friends. To you, people are overwhelming and their emotions and actions seem chaotic.
- You have an ability to emotionally or spiritually grow much faster than those around you. Your sense of morality keeps you grounded, even when presented with emotions that are difficult for others to handle.